unique player and outfits

Niemand84

Hello, so i apologize in advance if this issue has already been addressed but i have been searching for hours now with no luck on the topic. I am confused by the application of outfits to unique body shapes. While playing and modding skyrim (original) i used bjinn's warmaidens for all my followers. All of them had a unique body shape and the armors conformed to them accordingly. I did not have bodyslide and used uunp for general body shape.

In fallout 4 I do use cbbe (cause it's awesome) and have bodyslide and outfit studio. I also have unique player and unique player body, cause I want my pc to be different from all the rest. In bodyslide the outfits change shape to conform to whatever preset is selected, but in the game they all assume one general shape. So is there something I'm missing?? Thank you for any advice or help you can give.

Unique Player only affects the unclothed body, and only the 3rd person meshes. It does not give new directories for clothes or 1st person meshes.

The only way you can do it is if NPCs only use vanilla/DLC outfits, while you only use modded outfits on your character.

• 2 months later...

I see. :sad: Darn, Oh well. I have had some luck with using a base CBBE unique player body and adjusting sliders in the game. Outfits also conform well to if you do this and change shape with the triangle. Thanks all! :smile:

Edited by Niemand84