Creation Club Summer 2017

N7R

Will pay for quest mods!

Good. You won't be paying for any mods then! :laugh:

Again, this would require voice actors be on call for 3rd party creators. That's almost certainly not going to happen.

I 100% agree which is a shame as that is the best this service could provide. Instead it'll be, I presume, Bethesda trying to make their game last by adding context free items. For example I saw Enclave Hellfire armour on their front page kind of thing. Bethesda want to entertain that £x of fun will be added to the game as you get to watch yourself bounce around in it.

It is pretty damn hopeful and I think most are not so stupid as to fall for that.

One also hopes that someone will see that and say "That would be a good mod, not a dlc."

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For example I saw Enclave Hellfire armour on their front page kind of thing. Bethesda want to entertain that £x of fun will be added to the game as you get to watch yourself bounce around in it.

Pretty sure DogtoothCG is still gonna finish his hellfire armor anyway, because I think it's part of a larger mod and they probably wouldn't want dependency on some small DLC.

Though it really brings to question if they'll allow him to upload that power armor to bethesda(dot)net, and if they'll even start forcing a lot of mods to be taken down both there and here on the Nexus.

Edited by Guest

For example I saw Enclave Hellfire armour on their front page kind of thing. Bethesda want to entertain that £x of fun will be added to the game as you get to watch yourself bounce around in it.

Pretty sure DogtoothCG is still gonna finish his hellfire armor anyway, because I think it's part of a larger mod and they probably wouldn't want dependency on some small DLC.

Though it really brings to question if they'll allow him to upload that power armor to bethesda(dot)net, and if they'll even start forcing a lot of mods to be taken down both there and here on the Nexus.

As I had said earlier; I worry about the jeopardy that modders are put in now, you point out a fear of mine that Dogtooth and others like them are now vulnerable due to the monetisation process occurring with models that would be similar.

In truth I wasn't aware of Dogtooth's project of Hellfire armour, a surprise but a welcome one.

Will pay for quest mods!

Good. You won't be paying for any mods then! :laugh:

Â

Again, this would require voice actors be on call for 3rd party creators. That's almost certainly not going to happen.

... or creative remixing of dialogue that is already in the game. It limits what you can have people say, but if you're a good enough sound editor there's still quite a bit you could do.

fishing mingame, armors, swords and bleak, uninspired followers without any trace of a character.

Also, those bs mods you're suggesting won't get past the "email deleted" part.

Uh... Except that kind of stuff is exactly what they showed at E3, minus the followers and the fishing minigame... Did you miss that?
It was high quality works, not "my first model and texture made from cardboard and crayons :)". Very typical micro dlc.

EA looks like saints now.

Regarding comments about Bethesda sending C&Ds to modders making similar works, I highly doubt that will ever happen, they'd have to shut down free modding entirely

Wow! I went to this site and signed up and I make $4000 a week sitting in front of my computer in my underwear eating pizza and making "Mods"!

------>https://creationclub.bethesda.net/en<---------- Check it out!

Oops, I saw this and without completely reading it thought it was a spam advertisement and reported it. lol Nice job replicating the format spammers use.

Wow! I went to this site and signed up and I make $4000 a week sitting in front of my computer in my underwear eating pizza and making "Mods"!

Oops, I saw this and without completely reading it thought it was a spam advertisement and reported it. lol Nice job replicating the format spammers use.

Easy mistake. Both are lies and filled with deceit.

... or creative remixing of dialogue that is already in the game. It limits what you can have people say, but if you're a good enough sound editor there's still quite a bit you could do.

I really don't think dialogue remixing is gonna fly for an official piece of content. It's more likely they'll avoid making content that would have dialogue at all. So far, everything shown is incredibly similar to micro-transaction content for an MMO and that's probably all we'll see.

It was high quality works, not "my first model and texture made from cardboard and crayons :)". Very typical micro dlc.

I don't think it was implied that the armor and weapon models would be of low quality. Just that simple "micro dlc" is all we're going to get from this and nothing more. I don't personally think we'll see companion mods at all either, unless it's of an animal.

This is too darned funny. Even if it is kinda rude.

Edited by Guest