System

Intel® Core I7 7700K 4.20GHZ 8MB CACHE SKT 1151
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16350MB RAM
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4gb
What is getting me is it is like a world cell is not loading at all, Thicket Excavations is not even a settlement as is Corvega, settlements i would get as i got mods that affect them but just random world cells?????
Will try without scrap everything

Ok so didnt uncheck scrap but did the uninstall method...... now game wont launch, click on f4se launcher shows the steam is preparing to launch then the PA helm mini screen with play options support exit click play then steam is preparing then PA screen click play steam is preparing.

Reinstall Scrap and it does the same thing.

Guess ill never find Shaun and i wasted cash on a Pipboy release pack what 2 years back and all my faith is now truely lost on Bethesda.

If this was a recent problem i would say ok fine but this has happened to me since first patch and have in fact reinstalled the game about 9 times now,

Thanks for the help guys and if by some chance you see or get a fix ill try again

Ok so in a last ditch effort i have ran fo4edit and got a few red items popping up

1. it is armored key words, lights and under world cells commonwealth it is throwing out sanctuary and Red rocket ext cells

2. How can i turn these things orange/fix it

Red just means overridden. For these you just have to decide the right load order really, or if possibly 2 mods really dont work together. Your load order wasn't too bad really, just those cell-touching mods were wrong, nothing else really raised the red flag to me

1050ti seem to have some struggle with Fallout 4 as well. I got one at work that seems to have issues, with ck too.

Can you take a snip of your mods whike they are colored in xEdit, so I can see the list in color?

The Sanctuary lite esp is no longer there as i deleted it which then took the precull out of red on nmm and loot and was able to the check that esp to load

Cant currently do another as i unistalled and deleted every trace of FO4...... going to try a fresh install yet again.

Also why would the 1050 give an issue, all my other games are shouting with joy.... Witcher 3 and Skyrim SE are way more crisp and improved since my 650 ti

Edited by Daeron187

I commented on your other post but it seems this one is getting further. Did you figure this out? I am suddenly having the same issuse.

I have GTX 1060 and have considered it may be the new update? I'm going to revert to see if that helps but until then if you know whats going on please let me know.

The Sanctuary lite esp is no longer there as i deleted it which then took the precull out of red on nmm and loot and was able to the check that esp to load

Cant currently do another as i unistalled and deleted every trace of FO4...... going to try a fresh install yet again.

Also why would the 1050 give an issue, all my other games are shouting with joy.... Witcher 3 and Skyrim SE are way more crisp and improved since my 650 ti

Just what I've experienced with it.

Put ELFX down lower near the end