Skyrim mods doesn't work

mutika

hello ! :D

I think I´ve got kinda the same problem. All mods and stuff are there but as soon as I change graphic settings they dissapear and there is no way to get them back. Not even an re-install will fix it.

I actually started playing with mods today so luckily it was a new game. But still, the inventory mod works with SKSE like usual. But the hardcore mod and buildings mod is missing. I don´t know if the others are missing too, but that seems believable.

i can´t run skyrim on max so if you have a mod with lot of npc´s n stuff you might wanna dull it down a bit. So the only thing you can do is to just stay with a good setting that works, like medium (I play on high mostly), and never change the setting. In game settings works but if you go out from the game change it in the regular skyrim launcher it takes away the mods.

Btw I launch with SKSE when I play. Sorry I´m new with that maybe it´s just me being stupid but if someone knows, tell me :) or maybe it happens just because I open the normal launcher :S Is there a way to change setting with the SKSE lancher ?

Anyway I hope this gets fixed, sorry for a very long text xD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the peopple they don't view her graphical, it's a problems from the last 1.5 update, the two files they have put cause the problems, so, you need to uncheck the box beside the file named

HighResTexturePack01.esp and

HighResTexturePack02.esp

after you need to modifie your Skyrim .ini whit this ...., ok i will return in no long i have an emergency here...

EDIT : Ok i continue, so ..., yes ok, you need to modifie the Skyrim.in, open it and search the line like this

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

add to this line the two official mod you have unselect. so, it's give something like this... :

[Archive]

sResourceArchiveList=Skyrim - Misc.bsa, Skyrim - Shaders.bsa, Skyrim - Textures.bsa, Skyrim - HighResTexturePack01.bsa, Skyrim - HighTexturePack02.bsa, Skyrim - Interface.bsa, Skyrim - Animations.bsa, Skyrim - Meshes.bsa, Skyrim - Sounds.bsa

Do no make an copie/paste of this, because i have writing fast, anyway, it's always better to make it manually, after this all are be supposed to be ok.

i think they miss nothing i hope it's can help you.

Edited by AngeGardien

• 1 month later...

Howdy; If you cannot get mods to work you have pirate version of Skyrim ... What I mean is that u cannot update until Razor or someone relise his version of update.

Btw. Buy Skyrim, only BS games and Blizzard games are worth of buying; Others are just trash witch you will play for few h and trow them away :)

The reason you are not seeing any help is we have no clue what you are doing wrong. It just works for 99% of the users.

We actually need a lot of information to help when it works for nearly everyone else but not for you. We have over 3 million users here now and 5 or 6 having a particular problem is not very many. We cannot come over to your place and fix it for you (I would be happy to for a couple of beers+all travel expenses) All we can do is make suggestions for you to try.

Things like

Are you using a mod manager? Which one?

What operating system?

Where is the game installed?

do you get any error messages?

Do you have a firewall? What is it?

Do you have an antivirus? Ad blocker? Script blocker? What are they?

Where is your mod manager installed?

Is your game patched up to date through Steam? NO other way counts!

Where do you download your games to? What folder?

Did you read the read me to see what the mods require?

Do any of them require a 3rd party program such as SKSE or Script Dragon?

Did you expect a message saying the mod was installed? It doesn't do that.

Is your game legal? - if not, just go away as we not only cannot help, we won't help. and have no sympathy for thieves.

A bit harsh if you ask me. Some people just don't have the money to buy a full priced game. Other people bought it on the Xbox or Playstation and wanted it for the pc aswell so they could have some mods. I think your comment on 'thief's' was a bit to harsh as your role as moderator.

Anyway, i'm with the same problem guys.... Cant find any solution. Graphic mods work fine but real content wont. (Like 'A Better Whiterun' or 'Rayeks End'

The reason you are not seeing any help is we have no clue what you are doing wrong. It just works for 99% of the users.

We actually need a lot of information to help when it works for nearly everyone else but not for you. We have over 3 million users here now and 5 or 6 having a particular problem is not very many. We cannot come over to your place and fix it for you (I would be happy to for a couple of beers+all travel expenses) All we can do is make suggestions for you to try.

Things like

Are you using a mod manager? Which one?

What operating system?

Where is the game installed?

do you get any error messages?

Do you have a firewall? What is it?

Do you have an antivirus? Ad blocker? Script blocker? What are they?

Where is your mod manager installed?

Is your game patched up to date through Steam? NO other way counts!

Where do you download your games to? What folder?

Did you read the read me to see what the mods require?

Do any of them require a 3rd party program such as SKSE or Script Dragon?

Did you expect a message saying the mod was installed? It doesn't do that.

Is your game legal? - if not, just go away as we not only cannot help, we won't help. and have no sympathy for thieves.

A bit harsh if you ask me. Some people just don't have the money to buy a full priced game. Other people bought it on the Xbox or Playstation and wanted it for the pc aswell so they could have some mods. I think your comment on 'thief's' was a bit to harsh as your role as moderator.

Anyway, i'm with the same problem guys.... Cant find any solution. Graphic mods work fine but real content wont. (Like 'A Better Whiterun' or 'Rayeks End'

Being a thief is actually what it is. Just as advocating piracy is a ban worthy offense on here.

Not having the money or owning the game on another system is not an excuse to steal on PC

and your time on this site is up.