Skyrim mods doesn't work

mutika

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are using dragon script - it's not going to work until they update it for the new Skyrim Patch.

If you are using SKSE, it has been updated - and if you downloaded and installed the beta SKSE before the Skyrim patch, you may want to download the NEWEST beta patch.

If you are using an earlier version of Skyrim, we can't help until you bring your version up to what everyone else is using.

The new version of Skyrim has problems with mods that make any changes to the animations (because the version adds its own animations) pose mods seem to cause problems also.

If you are using a pirate version SOL, we don't support people who don't support the developers. Every pirate version is different and has their own wacky problems that we know nothing about - as our versions are legal. Per the rules - any discussion of or about piracy, any request for help on a pirate version, any offer of help for a pirate version - or any attempt to debate this policy gets an instant ban. HINT: if you are a pirate, take your problem somewhere else. We don't want you here.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a link to my mods troubleshooting blog. .

http://s1.zetaboards.com/bbenlibrary/topic/4751769/1/?x=0#post631601

Currently still under construction - any suggestions will be appreciated. As the site is only open by invitation, please make your suggestions by PM (Private Message) at the Nexus.

Your data files are not active correctly; so you must go to Documents\My Games\Skyrim\SyrimPrefs.ini and delete( or move on desktop)SyrimPrefs.ini file.

When you will open the game, SyrimPrefs.ini will be reloaded and all the mods work perfectly ( i made the same for my skyrim )

i hope i helped you :tongue: ;D

Edited by dragonskynight

OK i have got a cracked skyrim sorry for that but i have downloaded some of the mods thats on nexus and only one works the assassins creed mod i got the mount pack mod were you talk to mike and ask for a ride but nothing works only the the assassins creed armor mod works please help me thanks so much if you can ty :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:

Admits to piracy - but still banned

bben46

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy; If you cannot get mods to work you have pirate version of Skyrim ... What I mean is that u cannot update until Razor or someone relise his version of update.

Btw. Buy Skyrim, only BS games and Blizzard games are worth of buying; Others are just trash witch you will play for few h and trow them away :)

Hilarious cause before I bought my copy from steam (Which I'm fairly certain is legal) I used Razor's to see if my new laptop could run it. Had absolutely no problems at all (Minus SKSE and SD) Now I have Steam version and it's the exact opposite, SKSE and SD work wonderfully, all other mods? no. Save for texture mods, my animations, standalones and such don't work. So unless you're telling me Steam solf me an illegal copy of skyrim, Many of us would like you to be mindful of such rude accusations. No one likes being called a theif when they played by the rules and bought their copies honestly.