What's the lounge caste system?

Daedthr

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HA just like your false claims, i am the true Lounge Lord..:teehee:

And yes there is a system, just the imposters broke it and decided to take on the role of false king or lord. Flint is the true High king of the Lounge and emporer. Just like TiberSeptim ruled all of Tamriel :thumbsup:

Edited by Thor.

I'm Thane of the Lounge and the queen's Home Secretary. And the title is a gift you receive for your loyalty and service. As for the caste system, the queen is in control of the lounge, though there are some that rebel, we'll just call them traitors and imposters. And ranks are as following:

Those under the queen's rightful rule.

The Lounge Queen - ginnyfizz

The Lounge Admiral - Aurelius

The Lounge Thane - me, myself and I

Supporter - mythicdawnmaster

I can't remember if anyone else is.

Neutral government:

The Lounge Sultan - ub3rman123 (he's been peaceful so far and stayed neutral so he's not to be touched)

The Lounge President - antonkr (I haven't seen him here in quite some time, considered peaceful)

The traitors :down:. They are disorganised, their ranks have disolved and they have gone quiet for now :biggrin:.

The Lounge Lord - Flintlockecole (leader of the rebelion, wanted for execution)

The Lounge Lord (and jester) - Thor. (he's a demented evil jester that tells bad jokes, was the Lounge Lord's right hand, lately he proclaimed himself The Lounge Lord :facepalm:, wanted for execution)

Ex Lounge Lord - TheCalliton (he retired and moved to the REAM, his private forum, wanted for execution)

Lord of lunacy - Keanumoreira (was active in the early days of the rebelion, now not so much)

Queen Of Harpies - brokenergy (she is considered dangerous, commands a large army of yurts and is not very loyal to the Lounge Lord)

The Headsman - SubjectProphet (was somewhat active during the rebelion, executed by me :devil:)

Edited by Werne

There are some people who making a contest out of every fly fart, those geniuses in there own mind then set up a topic with a poll and try to get elected (metal note to self check for newer version of auto correct! This one nearly brought me in to trouble), with a poll in that topic and try to convince others, that they are the best ruler ... sometimes their arguments, why they should be lounge lord or queen are entertaining funny. You either like it or not, but if they get elected then they wait till another one brings it up, it takes usually a year, then they start picking on each other again and make another topic with a poll.

Well thank you for starting it again Daedthr ... we will have next week another election of the new lounge lord/queen it seams ....:biggrin:

EDIT:

In my opinion everyone is a lounge Lord/Queen who makes a post that I like

Edited by SilverDNA

hmmmmm I don't seem to fit in here (yet) unless the Lounge Queen would be so king as to make a new role......... The SCROUNGING PLEB! It sounds very ummmm glorious and ummmmmm worthy.....

However as this is my first topic in the lounge I'm not reall eligible for any of those mighty roles :(

But I may be able to polish their boots for a while! :)

Daedthr

Edited by Daedthr

Just join my army, if you're loyal and prove useful, you'll ascend through the ranks pretty quickly and wont have to do anything so degrading as to polish someone's boots. Well, so long as you don't need to be punished for anything. Can't guarantee punishment wont include something, you never know what will be dealt as punishment.

But that shouldn't be too hard.