Will all the best mods be on creation club only?

seweryn

Hey,

So i am wondering if all the best mods will be on creation club ?

Maybe not with skyrim or fallout 4 but with new bethesda games those best mods will be found only there.

After paying 60 euro for game + 40-60 for dlc then i would have to pay around 200 euro or more for mods.

I found this horrible idea.

Not to mention, that people in other parts of the world do not earn as much as we do.

There will be sites in my opinion, which will host illegal mods :P.

Thoughts ?

The shortest answer would be yes. How Creation Club will work, is that "approved" mod authors will be able to pitch their mod ideas to Bethesda and if they approve the idea, the work begins. By "approved mod authors" I would assume they mean the well-known, popular and experienced mod authors in the community. Everyone have their own idea of what "best" means. You might be someone who doesn't enjoy companion mods, which means companion mods released on Creation Club might not interest you. I might be entirely wrong, so before anyone jumps to conclusions, it might be best if we wait until we have more information.

Even if this is the case, it doesn't necessarily mean there won't be really good mods released for free on the Nexus. Some mod authors might even decline the offer of Bethesda to join Creation Club. Again, we'll just have to wait and see how all of this will be played out.

Quite simply, no. A lot of the 'best' modders have no interest in asking for money for their mods, let alone handing in project proposals, working out deadlines and milestones, or dealing with the paperwork (contracts, taxes, etc). There's enough of that in the real world.

The shortest answer would be yes. How Creation Club will work, is that "approved" mod authors will be able to pitch their mod ideas to Bethesda and if they approve the idea, the work begins. By "approved mod authors" I would assume they mean the well-known, popular and experienced mod authors in the community. Everyone have their own idea of what "best" means. You might be someone who doesn't enjoy companion mods, which means companion mods released on Creation Club might not interest you. I might be entirely wrong, so before anyone jumps to conclusions, it might be best if we wait until we have more information.

Even if this is the case, it doesn't necessarily mean there won't be really good mods released for free on the Nexus. Some mod authors might even decline the offer of Bethesda to join Creation Club. Again, we'll just have to wait and see how all of this will be played out.

I am afraid that they will charge like 15 euro per mod.

Bethesda quality control sucks, their games are buggy.

For me armor mods are crucial since you can make nearly every playthrough different.

You can create history for you character and choose armor accordingly.

Buying skyrim for me was for the mods only, i wouldn't bought the game if they weren't mods for it.

So if i have to pay 200 or more euro for mods, i probably will be sticking to other games then.

Quite simply, no. A lot of the 'best' modders have no interest in asking for money for their mods, let alone handing in project proposals, working out deadlines and milestones, or dealing with the paperwork (contracts, taxes, etc). There's enough of that in the real world.

I hope that is true. Hope you are right.

I am afraid that they will charge like 15 euro per mod.

Bethesda quality control sucks, their games are buggy.

For me armor mods are crucial since you can make nearly every playthrough different.

You can create history for you character and choose armor accordingly.

Buying skyrim for me was for the mods only, i wouldn't bought the game if they weren't mods for it.

So if i have to pay 200 or more euro for mods, i probably will be sticking to other games then.

I doubt it will be so severe that they'll charge over 20$ for a single mod. I'm not saying it's impossible but it would have to be one giant DLC-like mod. Like I said, it's a bit early to make assumptions and we'd probably be better off to see which route they will take. I don't think you should panic just yet. Wait and see is my recommendation.