Skyrim 1.4 patch CTD

steve222345

iam having ctd's to i cant play the game like this hope bethesda fixes this with the new patch coming soon i have mailed them with this problem they asked my MSINFO and DXDIAG they asked me to delete the high res pack, they asked me to disable every mod so i did all of this but still it crashes iam having these random glitches like when the ground just dissapears and i fall trough it. when i sended all of there options didn't work they didn't answer for 2 days.

I really REALLY hope they fix this the game is unplayable for me and yes iam using BOSS and wyre bash but there's nothing wrong with my load order and it isn't a pc issue i can play this game on ultra without any trouble

what is wrong with this game it worked fine before. I had to delete my old character because of the crashing i started a new one but now i cant even complete the first dungeon without falling trough the ground or randomly crash every 3 minuts what do i need to do ???? i TRIED EVERYTHING iam so lost i wanne fix this

Edited by geemerking

I'm betting most people starting having problems after the most recent 1.4 patch.

I had NO issues until the patch a few days ago. Suddenly, I'm getting game freezes that require opening the task manager to close Skyrim.

The crashes are always upon loading from one cell to another - I already have autosave on load disabled. The only autosave I have left on is the autosave on menu option. The crashes usually seem to be happening when loading from exterior to interior or back.

They seriously need to eliminate incremental patches if they are spreading this level of instability with each one.

I'm betting most people starting having problems after the most recent 1.4 patch.

I had NO issues until the patch a few days ago. Suddenly, I'm getting game freezes that require opening the task manager to close Skyrim.

The crashes are always upon loading from one cell to another - I already have autosave on load disabled. The only autosave I have left on is the autosave on menu option. The crashes usually seem to be happening when loading from exterior to interior or back.

They seriously need to eliminate incremental patches if they are spreading this level of instability with each one.

got the same issues man bethesda is screwing this game up

looks like we are not the only one

http://forums.bethsoft.com/topic/1270631-crashes-during-gameplay/page__st__1800

61 pages of users who have the exact same issue still no response of bethesda

I had texture problems while trying to enter Snow Veil Sanctum, and it rendered EVERY SINGLE save file corrupted. It destroyed months of playing. I will have to start over again, once the Bethesda mistake-makers get their crap together and fix the problems they created. Needless to say, I am thoroughly LIVID!

Guess it's time to go back and take the carriage ride again.

I kinda find out what the problem. Sometimes mods contain .esm and .esp. If you enable the two of them the game may crash in some places. By deleting or disabling mods .esp files from data directory you can cure the game from crash. And it's kinda odd because harmless mods like ApachiiSkyHair or Extended_Slider_Colors contain .esp files witch make my game crash. Edited by Vitriks

• 2 weeks later...
Once again bethesda has reintroduced CTD, i am currently stuck in Whiterun and cant leave, deja-vu all over again. It would be nice if they finally fixed this thing for good. This is getting really old. i have a lvl 33 for pete's sake and i dought its any of my mods. I'll try working more on this tomarrow

Once again bethesda has reintroduced CTD, i am currently stuck in Whiterun and cant leave, deja-vu all over again. It would be nice if they finally fixed this thing for good. This is getting really old. i have a lvl 33 for pete's sake and i dought its any of my mods. I'll try working more on this tomarrow

iam crashing to what is wrong with this game i cant exit a building without crashing