Ctd's when entering new cells and purple textures.

Sabertoothtigerz

Hi i know modding is difficult for some and detecting a problem even more but im posting here my issue in hopes that it's something simple. i've began modding since november but i acted as a kid in a candy store. I use loot nmm and tes5edit i refrain from using mod organizer or huge mods, or enb's. here's my specs firstly.

Operative system windows 7 premium version 6.1.7601 service pack 1 compilation 7601 operative manufacturer microsoft system maker MSI system module ms-7996 system type x64 based pc processor intel R core TM i5-6500 cpu @ 3.20 ghz, 4 nucleus, 4 processors bios data version american megatrends inc. 2.80, 27/07/2016 smbios version 3.0 start up device \device\harddiskvolume 1 physical memory ram installed 16.0 gb total physical memory 16.0 gb available physical memory 11.7 gb virtual total memory 31.9 gb page file space 16.0 gb

i have no anti viruses on and i am from portugal so some words in english might be messed up on that specs description.

this link below contains my load order.

https://modwat.ch/u/sabertoothtigerz

i used tes5edit to delete itm records from some mods but i still have things like c.encounter, c location, c recordflags, delev, name stats. in loot i have 0 warnings 0 errors and 9 messages. these texts i just mentioned count as some of those messages but in other esp's like the tera armor ones i get a message saying "requires cbbe" although i have cbbe.

some of the problems i have are random ctd's ( these are random and rare ) but the main issue is by far when entering a new cell like the drunken huntsmen or the bannered mare and the game cant load the interiors and i crash to desktop. i also changed my papyrus.

[Papyrus] fUpdateBudgetMS=800.0 fExtraTaskletBudgeetMS=800.0 fPostLoadUpdateTimeMS=2000.0 iMinMemoryPageSize=256 iMaxMemoryPageSize=512 iMaxAllocatedMemoryBytes=153600

i used these settings because i followed a optimization video on youtube on how to deal with script lag. i dunno if that was one of my issues but it feels like it crashes a lot less randomly with ssme back up memory and enb boost but i havent fixed all ctd's by far specially loading save ctd's and entering new cells ctd's before i entered whiterun the khajiits in the caravn had purple texture clothes.

sometimes sofia the funny full voiced follower is sleeping on a erectly diagonal position and her body except hands feet and face is all black, when i enter and re-enter some cells that seems to fix it, im not sure if she stays black if i walk with her entering new cells or if she's just like that before recruitment.

i want some opinions on how i can fix it..

Edited by Sabertoothtigerz