Looking for Mod Manager 5 testers

Mgamerz

The problems with the mod appeared resolved. I had not triggered an error with it after the 5.0 changes until yesterday. I was hunting down a bug in CEM so I had been repeatedly making compatibility files the last few days. Everything appeared to be working fine until then.I was surprised by the error since the only thing I changed in my environment was to do a game restore.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am unable to replicate that - in fact, when I redid the GUI transplanter, I actually tested with that mod as it previously had issues.

I have posted a new build of 5.0.3 here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9bwvhTrA6pZemY3bHpkTTRVMUk/view?usp=sharing

It contains additional logging info (and bugfixes) from the previous 5.0.3 build. It contains more useful logging info (for me anyways) for the compatibility generator.

Can you please turn off "Log Mod Startup" also, it is adding a lot of not-useful info to the logs and they are getting pretty long :)

Errors are always logged while mods are starting up even if that option is off.

I reinstalled the game again and was able to duplicate it. I then reimported the Respawn mod into MM and the error went away. -_- I may pull those files out of my recycling bin later to run a comparison. Something caused that corruption to occur out of nowhere.