[LE] Sandboxing help

I recently created myself a custom merchant NPC to sell special stuff I make. I placed her at Whiterun market near the well and Berethor's. Currently I use the package of 'DefaultServicesEditorLoc24x7' I'd like to make it so she stays outside during the day and goes into the Bannered Mare and does the usual stuff there (e.g. sit, move around, eat, drink, etc). Can somebody please help me on how to do that?

Search the youtube dude .......

P.S I don't know too i reply because nobody answer your forums i feel sad about that .......

Yeah, it is sad people don't seem to want to help each other in this world anymore. Its a 'Do it yourself' attitude that prevails yet no one is willing to guide you to know how to do it yourself so how do you learn to? Anyway, that said It's not too old so I still hope someone will help guide me. As far as youtube goes... well I've had a lot of bad advice on all sorts of matters real and games from there so I'm highly skeptical of the people lie to try to get attention and fame (damn hollywood and its like for ever taking youtubers up to get it BEYOND just wanting net fame...) kinda stuff. Not to mention it's hard for me to hear sometimes and some people are too hard to understand so I prefer good old fashioned typed text that I can see and understand.

You can set up an AI package that is set to roam outside within the borders of Whiterun during x hours, then set up another generic sanbox 1024 package inside the Bannered Mare for nighttime. Just remember the clock is weird. He won't be roaming Whiterun from 8am to 4pm - it's 800 to 1600. At least I'm pretty sure the clocks in AI packages worked like that - they seem to everywhere else in the CK. Just look for a generic sanbox1024 or 512 package, which defines the area they can sandbox. Place one for Whiterun and one for Bannered Mare.

If you want her to move around outside, lay a patrol route with idle markers for her to take setting a pause time on places where you want her to stop for a bit - The Creation Kit Wiki has a tutorial that covers this: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Packages

and other types of package.

For the Bannered Mare do a package, set to Sandbox in the cell radius 512 and set the time to whatever you want eg start at 21 for 12 hours, your outside package would then be start at 9 for 12 hours. Any combination that covers the period.

Ah, thank you both. I'll give it a try and see what I come up with and how satisfied I am. Patience is sometimes rewarded, as I hoped.

You can set up an AI package that is set to roam outside within the borders of Whiterun during x hours, then set up another generic sanbox 1024 package inside the Bannered Mare for nighttime. Just remember the clock is weird. He won't be roaming Whiterun from 8am to 4pm - it's 800 to 1600. At least I'm pretty sure the clocks in AI packages worked like that - they seem to everywhere else in the CK. Just look for a generic sanbox1024 or 512 package, which defines the area they can sandbox. Place one for Whiterun and one for Bannered Mare.

This sounds the simplest so I think I'll try it first. I appreciate the warning! Luckily, I know military time with the 24 hour format so its fairly easy to figure out its regular 12 hour equivalent, but again without a heads up its hard to determine which one a game uses - I've seen both (sometimes even in 1 game).

If you want her to move around outside, lay a patrol route with idle markers for her to take setting a pause time on places where you want her to stop for a bit - The Creation Kit Wiki has a tutorial that covers this: https://www.creationkit.com/index.php?title=Bethesda_Tutorial_Packages

and other types of package.

For the Bannered Mare do a package, set to Sandbox in the cell radius 512 and set the time to whatever you want eg start at 21 for 12 hours, your outside package would then be start at 9 for 12 hours. Any combination that covers the period.

This sounds a little more complicated so I figure I'll get comfortable with the first method and then later give this a try!

Ah, thank you both, I'll give it a try.

Edited by GowiHasti