Skyrim Expansion?

TheStoneSoldier

Not a province of Tamriel you say? o.o

At first Beth said they weren't going to do actual expansions for Skyrim and that it would have DLCs similar to Fallout. Then a month later (still pre release) Todd said they would like to do actual expansions as well, but didn't know if they would or not. I can guarantee two things though, it wont be a province of Tamriel, nor will it be somewhere we went to before (per Beths own words).

Not a province of Tamriel you say? o.o

At first Beth said they weren't going to do actual expansions for Skyrim and that it would have DLCs similar to Fallout. Then a month later (still pre release) Todd said they would like to do actual expansions as well, but didn't know if they would or not. I can guarantee two things though, it wont be a province of Tamriel, nor will it be somewhere we went to before (per Beths own words).

As in we are not going to High Rock, Hammerfell (even though we were in parts in Daggerfall), Valenwood, etc. Those are being saved for actual main titles.

Edited by Fortunado3

just to make something remotly i hope we get to go to AKAVIR, so many refrences but soo little thats actually real info

i would LOVE to go there and find out the origins of the blades and wtf they are up to and more to the point *y u no visit* even though i know there is lots of bad blood between the inhabitants of akavir and cyrodiil

think of it, tiger khajit snowdemons, snakemen...

i also se how we can get there some old nautical maps that esbern digs up ask lonelygale if he can make the trip if you get him a ship, or the pirate ship at the solitude docks

Dang now you got my hopes up now im gonna be depressed everytime i play skyrim and look at the pirate ship and talk to lonelygale...

Personally, I am hoping for either a Falmer uprising or an opportunity for the Dragonborn to reestablish the Empire, a la Talos, after the defeat of the Thalmor. Both seem to be rather heavily suggested to be possibilities in-game, as I remember a couple of books and several NPCs commenting that Falmer activity is becoming more organized, violent, and brazen. They are leaving their underground lairs and stalking the surface of Skyrim, attacking caravans near Dragonbridge and setting up their little human leather teepee things just outside of Sightless Pit. Who really knows how many of them are skulking down there, biding their time before challenging the Nords for control of Skyrim a second time.