Game is bugged... I think.

Darkyal

I tried to start a new game a few months ago, but I got this:

1. It started when I double jump, some jetpack function got active (no wearing any, or power armor).

2. After saving Danse's team in Fire Support quest, he starts to shot at me; I used commands to turn off the fight and tried to talk to him but just ignores me, and the two soldiers just have dialogues about "Don't try anything" and so... (I didn't shot Danse in any time).

3. After completing the investigation on Kellog's house at DC, and giving the cigar to Dogmeat, right when Reunions quest start, he just go and gets attack (or he attacks them) by the citizens of Diamond City.

I already tried to remove "Smart Companions Mod", and even all the mods that I have installed, but still nothing. This is the 3rd game where this happens. So it may be the save files.

What do you guys think?

#2 - baked into save -- should have restarted before the battle

#3 - some problem - no solution going forward

either caused by random bug - then exacerbated by console commands ---- or caused by some mod - then further compounded by console commands

What version of More Smarter Companions are you using? Those issues were rampant in the first few versions with various followers having hostility issues. Even just updating didn't solve it, the author provided console commands to fix them.

You'd have to look through the comments to find that.