I can't justify being evil and be the Dragonborn

dexterwarden

Pelinal Whitestrake, also known as the original Divine Crusader, was an avatar of Akatosh and he was bats*** cray.

Being a Dragonborn means being a chosen of Aka, and a chosen of Aka can also obtain the madness of Aka, in fact Pelinal claimed it was when the Akatosh in him took over that he was the most crazy.

ALSO The Dragonborn is a Shezzarine, an avatar of Lorkhan, and Lorkhan is also bats*** crazy.

There is nothing preventing The Dragonborn from being evil/mad.

Edited by sajuukkhar9000

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry, I am having trouble unserstanding the question. Your character is Dragonborn - related by some strange blessing to one of the cruelist and most power hungry races to spawn on the plane of Nirn. Do you really need justification to do crazy things?

Besides, pay a bard a mint and you'll go down in history as one of the nicest chaps around. It's what the guys in the real world did...

It doesn't matter the dragonborn is good or bad, just meant to kill dragons and has the power to speak to dragons.

you could be the bastard child of Sithis and turn out to be the famous dragonborn.

Damnit someone is onto my characters background.... =p

How do I justify her wanting to battle dragons while she KILLS people? Why would she feel a need to save anyone?

Regards

as you said before she has a great hunger for killing people. so if she lets dragons kill them she cant kill them. so she kills dragons.