Open Community  ·  872 members

Stardew Valley

Mod Become Mayor of Pelican Town

blueraven62

Hello,

This is my first post in the forms and I had an idea for Stardew Valley that I wanted to share. I thought it would be fun if the player got to work towards becoming the new mayor, if it isn't possible already.

How they achieve this would be to complete all quests in the town center. As well as achieving a nice number of hearts from every one in town. I mean Mayor Lewis has got to be pretty friendly with everyone in town for no one to run against him right?

So, once the community center is complete, and i would say at least eight or more hearts achieved with everyone in the town an option could be to become Mayor of Pelican Town or run for Mayor to see who gets picked. If character doesn't get picked the first year, then maybe have the option in another year or two.

Once the achievement of Mayor is complete the person can continue business as usual on the farm.

I just thought this would be a fun idea to have in game. Thanks.

• 1 year later...

Would be really cool imo, would make a decent money sink as well with the Sextillions!! of gold you make per year on the farm.

(thats an actual Numerical measurement btw)

You would have to pay to launch the yearly festivals, you could if you so wish Pay to expand Pelican town adding new districts and attracting new NPCs to come and live in the town. you could expand the docks to become a small shipping pier increasing Willy the Fisherman's and Pierre's stock in town with monthly deliveries and new stock from across the sea, new fishing rods new seeds, one or two new food dishes to buy and the saloon etc. . with increase of population comes crime you would need to hire a law man to help deal with occasional crime. You know, More Characters, more stories, more missions. The more the merrier i say.