• Dragonplate/scale
    • Steel (Shiny Metal)
    • Ancient Nordic (Old Metal)
    • Elven
    • Glass
    • Leather/Fur
    • Orchish
    • Other (Specify in post)

i was thinking of a chain mail option, like what you did with the ebony armor, but without the plates of ebony and maybe a steel color to the chain mail.

but if that's not a possibility, then i voted for the leather/fur and the imperial steel options.

I havent voted yet, but the two that stand out in my mind are ancient nord, or dragon bone/scale. I say this because I can picture the horse either having goat horns on its head with acient nord, or with dragon havine the bone plate aranged to make it look like a dragon skull. With the leather/fur though you could use a bear head for the horse helm...cant decide really.

The steel version will be simple/generic enough that it will look good with Steel plate, Imperial Steel, or Nordic

:( The imperial stuff would look great in my opinion. One for imperial one for storm cloak. ;)

I believe the horses in the beginning already have some kind of special saddle you could look into. Generic steel is generic. :thumbsup:

Mystik, I am a very big fan of your armors. I think i can help you with making these standalone, equippable armors rather than saddle replacers. I wont be able to work on this much until wednesday of this upcoming week because i will be out of town for school, but i would be more than happy to help once i get back.