I converted Ordinary Women and it has stopped working randomly

LordNyron

So I haven't the faintest clue what happened here. I followed a conversion guide to the letter and for at least a week the mod(The Ordinary Women) worked perfectly fine. It overhauled the appearances of a lot of NPC's and everything was great. And then, suddenly, within the last 24 hours, it stopped working. It never left its place in the load order and while there are mods that overwrite it, they're all mods that only change the appearances of specific characters and in the past this has never caused so severe a reaction as the mod not even working at all. I tried shifting it's position in the load order around, but to no avail.

To clarify specifically what has happened. At first I noticed that all NPC's affected by the mod had dark faces. It wasn't until a little while later that I noticed that the shape of their faces had reverted to vanilla, the same goes for their hair(All required hair mods are installed.). After I moved the the mod towards the bottom of my load order, NPC's that affected by other mods were fine again as if The Ordinary Women didn't even exist, but NPC's that aren't affected by those other mods, such as Svana Far-Shield, had not changed at all. Dark face, vanilla face, vanilla hair.

I tried installing the Dark Face Fix mod, but that didn't help at all. Haven't tried following the manual way of doing it, largely because I'm not sure if I'm supposed to do it using Skyrim.esm or TheOrdinaryWomen.esp since the latter is the obvious cause of it, but the instructions say Skyrim.esm. At the same time, I doubt fixing the facegen, if that is the cause of the dark faces, will magically fix the shape of the faces and the hair, if anything I would expect it to still be the vanilla face and hair, but no longer dark, and that isn't exactly what I want.

I would appreciate any advice I can get because this is bugging me. I don't want to have to uninstall the mod because then the NPC's affected by it go back to being ugly. I could try porting it again, but I don't understand why it suddenly stopped working in the first place.