I need to know something about new worldspaces!

Besugo

I've been working on an expansion to Oblivion that adds a new worldspace that is roughly the size of Cyrodill. I am not planning on this being a total conversion, so I need to know something about this new worldspace.

Are there any limitations on the size of a worldspace? I remember the last time I worked on a worldspace I reached some sort of boundary, so I need to know if there are supposed to be any.

:confused:

I've been working on an expansion to Oblivion that adds a new worldspace that is roughly the size of Cyrodill. I am not planning on this being a total conversion, so I need to know something about this new worldspace.

Are there any limitations on the size of a worldspace? I remember the last time I worked on a worldspace I reached some sort of boundary, so I need to know if there are supposed to be any.

:confused:

I believe the limit is from 100,100 to -100,-100 but may be wrong. Basically, 200 cells wide by 200 cells tall, or 40000 cells total. Something like that. Just make sure that you have "small world" unchecked when first making the worldspace. Beyond that, you just need a means of getting there.

40000 cells, that's more than enough :biggrin:

Thanks a lot Vagrant, now I can plan on the world being massive!

... I have another question, too. I don't want to waste another thread, so I'll ask it here.

I tried making a waterfall in an interior, but it didn't work. I've seen indoor waterfalls in other mods, like the Bravil Sea Dome (I think), so maybe I'm not doing it right. Anyone know what to do? I tried persistent references and stuff like that, but no luck.

Archived