Shipbreaker doesn't show up

Warmaker01

I've got the radio signal for Shipbreaker and I run it down. I can get it to 95%, 99% but he's never around. When I get it to the very high 90% I'm looking and there's nothing and the counter then goes back to 80% or lower.

What's going on?

I even tried the console command to have him spawn at me and it's at 100% and still nowhere to be seen.

I think there is some bug that if you don't go looking for Shipbreaker when you get the quest you can't find it.

it happened to me and I had to go back to an earlier save before getting the quest (hours of real time as there was all the stuff I'd done towards other quests since overhearing part of a conversation about Shipbreakerin one of the settlements while I was busy doing other things).

I think there is some bug that if you don't go looking for Shipbreaker when you get the quest you can't find it.

it happened to me and I had to go back to an earlier save before getting the quest (hours of real time as there was all the stuff I'd done towards other quests since overhearing part of a conversation about Shipbreakerin one of the settlements while I was busy doing other things).

After reading around about not doing it soon enough, that's what I was afraid of. So I ended up cheesing it out using console commands. Thanks for the gouge.