SEGA Mega Drive 2

Werne

Mega Drive 2 is the only console I play, I hate Play Station, XBOX and stuff like that, too many pixels, you know. Although many laugh when they see that thing hooked up to my TV, after they start playing they usually ask me to sell it (and I won't, not ever). The console has more of a sentimental value, I've got it from a relative of mine when I was 5, now 14 years later I still like to play it.

But nevermind all that, I wanted to ask something. What I want to know is, is there a way to buy games for this thing? I tried searching everywhere, I asked my friends, I looked in shops that sell some old stuff, I ven tried googling but I can't seem to find the games for sale :(.

I'd really like to get more games, no matter how old the console is and how bad the graphics are, it's still awesome and I like those games more than this new stuff on PS and XBOX.

Mega Drive 2... *looks*

Oh, it's a re-branded second-generation Genesis. Yeah,I had a similar model. I don't think the cartridges were region-locked, and all were the same console-wise, so if you look for Genesis cartridges instead of Mega Drive you might have better luck... Just be aware that most of them will be coming from the US if you do some online shopping.

Edited by ziitch

• 1 month later...