Nuka World Overhaul

Severun13

ok so after looking around there seems to be a lack of this kind of mod. the idea is simple. the implementation might be too hard? so we all know that if youre playing a "good" character, then the nuka world dlc sucks big donkey balls. from a roleplay/immerison standpoint, a good character is not going to go all raider on his own settlements especially. BUT if you kill all the raiders in teh open season quest,you miss out on a companion, and 3 perks ( 2 faction perks operators, disciples and/or pack perks + companion perk unless you wait till after you gain affinity with him) not to mention the raider themed workshop items. so. my idea is fairly simple as i stated.

create a companion who is one of the slaves, with perk and all the goodies companions give you. if you do the open season quest, upon completion gain a perk equivalent to the perks you loose from the raider factions. also, change the faction of the 4 leaders to a unique faction or something equivalent so that you can assassinate tehem as the open season quest indicates without EVERYONE going hostile to you. maybe if possible make the 3 factions hostile to one another if their faction leader gets killed as is implied in teh DLC to begin with. why would the disciples give a crap that the operators or pack leader gets killed? but the pack WOULD think it was one of the other factions that did it and go hostile on them.

this would in my mind fix the problems with an all evil dlc. theres no reward for being good in nukaworld and bethesda basically forces you to be evil even if youre playing a good character (if you want the perks companion etc...)