DEATH DEALER MOD

miguelfromhell

Tonight after work i´ll pack what i´ve done so far, and i´ll send it to you tomorrow morning, so you can check it out.

Give me you e-mail to send it to you. Is there a way to ulpload it as private here in the nexus?, because i´m not sure if it´d fit on a single e-mail . . .

Mike

Tonight after work i´ll pack what i´ve done so far, and i´ll send it to you tomorrow morning, so you can check it out.

Give me you e-mail to send it to you. Is there a way to ulpload it as private here in the nexus?, because i´m not sure if it´d fit on a single e-mail . . .

Mike

I've PMed you my email.

Cheers man, can't wait to see it in-game! :)

Hey bro, i sent you an e-mail on MARCH 7 th, i was waiting for your answer on that one. Checkout your inbox. The MOD is UP, i uploaded it last saturday (march 10th), it´s bee doing pretty good i´m really excited that you cherck it out go, go!!!!

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=12596

Some people have been reporting to me that there´s an issue that at the time you scroll down the inventory, whet the prompt hits the helmet, it crashes, i think i just fixed it, but i´d really like that you test it, before i release any fix patch, i really need you help and endorsement on this. Thank you very much bro!

Mig