after the launcher finished checking mods, skyrim and update ESM are disabled in NMM?

skannerz22

and i got missing environment my sky is gray and the ground is blue with no ground everything is invisible all i see is blue and gray

and enabling the esm files in NMM doesn't seem to work because skyrim launcher redisables them and it doesn't seem to fix this blue and gray stuff

i have already tried to reinstall

i had to reclean everything in tes5edit as well

this all started when i removed overpowered enchantments from steam workshop

there is literally absolutely nothing i know of that i can do i have done everything

there was 1 time that cleaning the files and verifying cache fixed it momentarily for that game session but launching another session it was back to blue and gray

i got 4k dungeons i tried changing to 2k dungeons that did absolutely nothing at all what so ever

file selection is already enabled

any save file i load will turn into this blue and gray despite them not previously being like this

skyrim.esm and update.esm are not appearing in my skyrim launcher despite them being in my data folder and appearing in NMM

Wdwl5zu.jpg

i verified cache

recleaned in tes5edit and it's all back to normal so maybe i cleaned it wrong previously idk

Edited by skannerz22