Which race and Gender should i be for a assassian style?

KolstonMorbain

Which Race&sex for assassian style build?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which one would be perfect for assassian style

• Woodelf:Male
    • Darkelf:Female
    • Darkelf:Male
    • Highelf:Female
    • Highelf:Male
    • Breton:Female
    • Breton:Male
    • Nord:Female
    • Nord:Male
    • Woodelf:Female

It really doesn't matter. Skyrim and Elder Scrolls games in general place very little emphasis on what you are at the beginning of the game, and a lot more on who you end up being. Despite races like Bosmer, Argonians and Furries having a bit of an easier time as an assassin at game start, long term their benefits will avail you very little.

I've had a blast playing as Nord and Orc rogues & mages, despite them being 'warrior' races so just think of a cool backstory and pick a character look you enjoy the most.

Take your pick, Olligarchy pretty much nailed it. Personally, I find intentional contradictions in race to class mixing to be fulfilling. Brief example being that in lore, a small number of some of the most insanely powerful mages have been races not really closely tied to magic, namely Zurin Arctus an Imperial, and Shalidor who was a Nord.

Edited by Kazuya482

• 4 months later...

if you're one of those nexus-idiots, then usual the preferred character would be a female nord [or breton] with incredibly skimpy armor

If You think I'm a "nexus idiot" then I have to say that's incorrect I have my char's wearing full body of the sovereign armor and the Nordic hunter etc. I don't really care for the "Show more skin armors" anyways.