Troubleshooting, need help

That1GuyB4

Hello, i have come across a bit of an issue and im not sure if its a problem with my mods or otherwise, i would like help resolving this issue where my camo for all my FOB camos have no names and no descriptions. If it isn't too much if a modder could help solve this problem i would greatly appreciate it.

I have attatched a picture of my mod list (im using snakebite exclusively) as well as some screenshots of the issue in game, they are on Imgur because they are too large for this forum.

http://imgur.com/a/UR4BB

I have a hunch that one of those mods aren't up to date, and it's causing the text to appear missing.

If you open up your Snakebite.xml and search for ".lng", Are there any hits? If so, which ones are they?

I have a hunch that one of those mods aren't up to date, and it's causing the text to appear missing.

If you open up your Snakebite.xml and search for ".lng", Are there any hits? If so, which ones are they?

I did a lot of troubleshooting last night after i made this thread, i think i rounded it to about three mods with the female sneaking suit being the most likely to cause it and the playmate posters and Kaz meme mods following after that. I haven't even bothered seeing which of the three it is but i know its one of those.

Edited by That1GuyB4

Well, I can at least confirm that the issue isn't caused by the Sneaking Suit Fix. I haven't gotten around to trying the other mods though. The playmate posters shouldn't be an issue either, so I guess that leaves the Kaz meme mod, which makes sense.

Edited by morbidslinky