trouble removing workshop counter stores.

Hi, i have recently been trying to remove the counter stores from the workshop menu. the flat ones with the yellow front that came with a patch i think ( removing some stoff from the workshop i never use ). ive created a new esp, found the items in the ck, deleted the COBJ of all of them aswell as the items themselves but they still show up in the workshop. the only thing that dissapeared was the description from the COBJ but the items were still visible and buildable in the workshop with building requirements and everything else intact. how is this possible when i clearly see they are deleted in the ck, ( also disabled all my other mods to see if one of them duplicated the items or anything but even with just the master files and my esp that should remove them checked they still show up ) how is this possible ?, i have done this for many other items and just removing the COBJ ussually does the trick and they are gone from the menu. have been looking for hours but still havent found the reason why this doesnt work with the counters.

example of the items i removed in ck COBJ: workshop_co_StoreArmor01Counter

FURN: WorkshopStoreArmor01Counter

I cant remember the details, but most mods inject items into the workshop menu.

This results in situations like this if you dont use the uninstall item they provide. You get left with stuff cluttering your menu. Cant tell you how to clear it specifically though.