I need some advice / help !?!?! [ANGRY FORUM USER!>:( ]

Soyabeef

IM SO f***ing PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW - I CANT FIND f***ing ANYTHING ANYWHERE !!!!!

I've got the most frustrating problem EVER and nothing i google seems to help out in any f***ing way so im hoping at least SOMEONE has the answers here........

Right, so my problem (or problems) is this - i've recently got the creation kit for Skyrim: SE and anytime i load any new texture / script / model from any mod i got for skyrim i keep getting these stupid f***ing error messages:
agYqVpw_700b.jpgThe model path here is from the mod Beyond skyrim: bruma

Just to cover some things:
1. yes, skyrim: se is installed in the correct path (steam/steamapps/common/[game here])

2. yes, i installed the creation kit in the right path, too (steam/steamapps/common/skyrimSpecialEdition)

3. no, i haven't changed any of the .nif models - haven't edited anything
4. Yes, the models do show up in game

So surely theres something that i messed up on or is missing? Perhaps an .ini edit is required?

Edited by Soyabeef

can you open any item from any mod , or do you always get this message?

the thing is , I don't have this particular mod , and It's too large to download to make sure

but I would think that they would provide their files in a packed .BSA form , instead of loose files

and as far as I know , you need to add the BSA file into the ini file so the Creation Kit will recognize the file

as I said , I don't have the mod , so I'm not sure it really comes as a BSA archive

if so , just google "Creation Kit BSA" and you should easily get results on how to get CK to open the archive

if this isn't true , I'm not quite sure what could be wrong here......

Lol. You'll have to either extract the BSA's (with Bethesda Archive Extractor (BAE)) and drop them in the appropriate folders as loose files (its on this site somewhere or other)

Yeah you could edit the .ini instead and add the BSA to the archive list that the CK will load but if it contains scripts they'll need to be extracted anyway.