About the feet.

marcushavok

Oh yeah. Bethesda are SO lazy. It's not like they made a MASSIVE open world game, rebuilt their entire game engine, hand-made every location in the game, or wrote 60,000 lines of NPC dialogue. No, they just sat on their asses eating pizza and having house parties. Seriously guys, stop complaining. If you want something fixed, wait for the modders to do it, or, even better, DO IT YOURSELF. Thank you.

Oh yeah. Bethesda are SO lazy. It's not like they made a MASSIVE open world game, rebuilt their entire game engine, hand-made every location in the game, or wrote 60,000 lines of NPC dialogue. No, they just sat on their asses eating pizza and having house parties. Seriously guys, stop complaining. If you want something fixed, wait for the modders to do it, or, even better, DO IT YOURSELF. Thank you.

By made, I assume you mean import a heightmap and generated sections of randomly placed statics, and a bunch of drones making interiors and placing the houses?

Rebuilt their engine? No they didn't. Not even close. They just added more polygons, changed a bit of programming there, added modern shaders, re-used models from Fallout and Oblivion, got a few voice actors and called it a day.

I think it's a little out of line to accuse someone of fetishism just because they'd like the characters too look a little more human and complete. Not a high priority for most of us, but not really an excuse to bash people, either.

no problem in that but there are a lot other valid points to argue about. when i saw this thread i wanted to see how the feet look like in game so i saw them for the first time! seriously its not a big deal. i did the game 3 times without even looking at the feet. any character would have some kind of shoe.