About the feet.

marcushavok

Really it seem's Bethesda always and i mean always seem to shoot there self in the leg some how with there game's. really it would have been so easy if they just used to model of the feet from Oblivion and just smooth them and retextured them. but nope they had to use the same feet from fallout 3.. but i'm thinking they are being cheap and letting the modder's do it.

I must be honest, I dont really spend a lot of time looking at NPC's feet. They're always covered with clothing/armor. However I can understand the quarrel if your roleplaying a hobbit.

• 3 weeks later...

I must be honest, I dont really spend a lot of time looking at NPC's feet. They're always covered with clothing/armor. However I can understand the quarrel if your roleplaying a hobbit.

well its just lazy of them to not get done with the model it should be done from head to toe heck i played a game back on the ps2 that had better models than this.

I don't understand this.

They're lazy because they didn't cater to the people with a foot fetish?

Consoles make everything limited. Browse through the CK and try to figure out how the game even runs on 6 year old hardware. There's a lot of content. Some polished, some not. That's the story of any game.