[LE] Very weird CK flashing render window bug

greave

i've been modding skyrim since launch day, today I decided to give Skyrim special edition a go and I installed CK 2.0.

However after loading up a cell it felt like I was getting an epileptic attack, the render window is rapidly flashing with green/red/blue like crazy.

I can't find anything on this bug anywhere so I really hope one of you has a fix for this because like this the CK is totally useless.

Here's a video of the bug, be warned if you're epileptic though this stuff is crazy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AWE0hm124E&feature=youtu.be

thanks

M

I don't think I have, I haven't had vanilla skyrim on my PC for a good year and just installed the special edition and CK 2.0 today.

Is there a video or tutorial online on this conversion?

You only need to convert meshes if you have them. For example if you've copied over an original Skyrim mod into your special edition data folder.

Not sure what could cause it otherwise, I'd be guessing. Maybe reinstall, new drivers etc?

Same happens to me and also for external cells particularly everything in the render window is painfully slow to render. I am sticking to modding in vanilla and converting.