Stealth Broken with Walther P99 Mod

Highwayman300

After installing and using the Walther P99 weapon mod (http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/12238/?), I noticed that my stealth was completely broken as soon as any enemy with any perception value had line of sight of my character, regardless of sneak level, perks or light level. This was supposed to happen because of a property (ArmorShadowHide "ArmorModHideInShadows") of the laser sight mod being set to -10.

However, after setting the property to 0 and then removing it in it's entirety later, the effect of the laser sight persists permanently and is stuck now to this specific character, breaking stealth in it's entirety regardless of which weapon is held/equipped.

So far I have tried re-installing the mod with its original values, scrapping the gun and uninstalling the laser sight mod, and adding positive armorshadow hide values to suit in order to try and counter the sneak loss to no avail.

I'm getting desperate at this point and no matter what I try, nothing seems to be able to fix this character, it doesn't help that its far into the main quest.

Any help would be really appreciated.

Edit: Nvm, apparently somehow my ActorValue skyrocketed to 4million, causing instant detection. Using the simple command "modav" to reset the armorshadowvalue to 0 made sneak behaved like it was supposed to.

Edited by Highwayman300