could someone help me with skyrim

lucidstorm1

Hi I am having a weird issue I am unable to solve and found nothing in the internet, forums, the world, I have experience with skyrim but have no idea for now on how to solve this:

WEIRD_XXXXXXXXX.jpg

This happens only during night time, which makes it even more weird, it's like a player shadow but a white rectangle that follows my view.

it happens from 22:00 to 6:00 and presisely at that time which I think excludes it from being a mesh pointing to a missing or white texture, I tried to turn off sweetfx and Skyrim reloaded to no avail, I am using Confidence Man enb but had no such issue before

any help appreciated

best

Edited by lucidstorm1

Hi

ty for reply, I thought of it because it really seems PC shadow

exactly how?

I thought this is not possible in skyrim but in oblivion/morrrowind: the console command won't work ( ActorSelfShadowing=0),

aside from turning off all shadows that's not possible I think, maybe some mesh related to player but dunno what folder to check, I think maybe the mesh is visible when some effect kicks in during night , I dunno so weird

for instance some invisible mesh can become visible when you use effects like bloom/AO in a particular combination, so you see a mesh from a fireplace that you should not see

Tried to set shadowbiascale (from 1.5) to 0 and to 2 (at 2 it seems better but maybe its just placebo, it's first time I can't fix something on my own and makes me feel impotent)

best

Edited by lucidstorm1

I can't click on it, different names show up each time I do

sometimes 0000000000014

it disappears at 8:00 o clock a.m. precisely

it's not present in dark areas inside buildings during day, but ONLY during night regardless of where I am

Edited by lucidstorm1