Constant CTD, Please help!

Qaerixxszhara

It feels like my game is getting increasingly unstable, and I can't figure out why.

I have tried using Loot, creating a batched patch, I have the latest SKSE and also have a mod that supposedly reduces CTD. NOTHING helps!

My crashes are most frequent when:

- Initiating dialogue, especially trade

- Around city entrances

- Opening up a menu or the map

- Intense combat

It feels like it should be a memory issue since it just randomly closes down whilst playing. I have no trouble loading. But shouldn't SKSE fix that now?

EDIT: cleaned my save with this: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52363/?tab=1&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D52363%26preview%3D&pUp=1

Installed ENBoost

EDIT2: Apparently having a bashed patch that WASN'T orange, made my game crash every time I tried opening the map. So that clearly isn't the solution...

Edited by Qaerixxszhara

Im going to list as much anti-crash fixes to my knowledge, I manage to play with 130+ plugins and not crash for like 4-5 hours if im lucky 6.

- Dying seems to put the game in some sort of unstable state and it leads to crashes so after you die I'd recommend re-launching the game

- In your ENB Local file change ReservedMemorySizeMb=256 to either 512 or 768

- VideoMemorySizeMb= is set accordingly

- Try borderless mode

- Create SKSE.ini in skyrim\Data\SKSE Folder and copy and paste this

[NotPlacebo].
GiveFirstBornToSheson=1
[General]
ClearInvalidRegistrations=1
[Display]
iTintTextureResolution=2048
[Memory]
DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB=768
ScrapHeapSizeMB=256

Set DefaultHeapInitialAllocMB= to whatever you set in your ENB Local file
- Crash fixes mod
Thats as much as you need to make a stable skyrim game
Might have missed some other stuff like ini tweaks and such

I'd also recommend the cleanmem and core unparking from the Skyrim Stability and Performance guide. Also, Skyrim likes to CTD as much as you like to play Skyrim, and it will take any excuse to do so. I was having some difficult CTD problems with my latest mod lineup:

A poorly scripted mining mod caused me to CTD when it couldn't assign scripts to ore deposits or actors who were mining.

An armor mod for whatever reason caused me to CTD when entering some inns.

A storage mod caused me to lose functionality for all crafting stations. I still can't get the oven to work, but screw it.