It's raining MEN!

Kiki981

After all troubles I went with the Skyrim, I decided to reinstall all from the scratch. So now It's working good (for now). But riecently I have a bit different kinda funny stuff going on. You can see rain fall, snow fall, hale fall, but have you seen animals, NPC or other creatures fall from sky? Hehe, not me since now. For example, I was in Riverwood and suddenly all farm animals fell from sky (2 cows, several chicken, some gees, a goat), it was almost like when Dorothy landed in the land of OZ (when she fell from the sky and landed on a witch). And just few minutes ago I was in Markarth, and Stormcloack soldiers just started to fell from the sky (oh no, not just one, one in one place, few meters away another one and so on). It was literally like: "It's raining MEN!" It was kinda funny, when other soldiers said: "I am going to find whoever did this!" Hehe, just don't balme me, this si what happens when man tries to fly. But seriously, sometimes this funny problem can get annoying. So is there any solution for this UFO stuff? I have not changed Ugrids, so they are set to 5. Becouse I know that this problem can accure if you change Ugrids to higher level.

Edited by Kiki981

Yes, I've seen that, except it was raining mammoths, and sometimes a hapless person would fall from the sky.

I think it has to do with the game engine working too hard so it doesn't place people correctly when it spawns them. Do you have a lot of script heavy mods?