From Which Mod?

OzmandiasX

I am back into Oblivion after a 2yr absence. Started a new game on the existing install which already has a bunch of mods with it. I'm trying to find out what mod a particular item came from and wonder if there is a way to do this through the console. Here's the situation...

Upon exiting the sewers, there is, to my left, a treasure chest. It is labeled "Testing Chest". Inside are a bunch of items to help me get started. Particularly of interest are some quivers containing magical arrows. There are quivers containing "Breton Firehead" and Bosner Bluewood Fork" arrows. These arrows are not just enchanted arrows in that they have a really cool look to them. The electric one has like a lightening bolt as its arrow head and the frost one has what looks like a frozen arrow head.

I am unable to find arrows like this anywhere else (other enchanted arrows look like normal arrows when on the bow) and I want to find out if the author of the mod has any other mods with these quivers. Or, ideally, am I able to use the console command to create more of them.

Any ideas?

Thanks.