What is going on here?

Deleted46679158User

Hey everyone,

I have Photorealistic Commonwealth ENB and NAC installed. All is well apart from these annoying, sudden changes in lighting that occur when I move the camera ever so slightly in another direction (left, right, up or down). I move the camera back to its original position and the lighting returns to normal. I've read through reports for both mods but I'm still stuck. It's not a huge deal but it does kind of break the immersion. So, has anyone else had this problem and how did you fix it?

36153273591_15979625a9_c.jpg

35452512784_bf354741f1_c.jpg

35480708303_10d437c49f_c.jpg

35892010300_86a0db354d_c.jpg

I've uploaded a short clip of the stutter and flicker issue. It's way more noticeable in game and it's driving me crazy. It only happens with green mods like Regrowth and Nuclear Reloaded, even though I'm getting 60fps same as vanilla. I took off the ENB and it's still doing it. If I don't find a fix I'll just have to remove the mod entirely. :sad:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTD4_zIbFzM

Forgot to ask what your system specs were.

I'd say it's possibly due to whatever green mod you're using. However, If your using the latest version of NMM (0.63.14) then it's very likely that it may not have installed some of the files correctly-it's known to have this issue for a lot of users. If you know what you're looking for, you can manually check (and add the missing files yourself) or alternatively, you can download the last known working version of NMM from here, and use that instead.

Hi again :smile:

i7-7700k

GTX 1080 Ti

Gigabyte AORUS Z270X-Gaming 7

16GB Corsair VENGEANCE

500GB Samsung 850 EVO 2.5" SSD

AOC AGON AG271QX 27" Freesync Gaming Monitor

I've just downloaded the Scorched Earth mod from the Nexus, one of my favourite landscape mods from when I played on Xbox and voila, same problem! Small stutter and flicker onscreen when moving the camera, it's almost as if the screen is stitching itself together like a panorama. Whatever it is, big mods to the environment of any kind seem to be the culprit. I've tweaked every setting imaginable in the NVIDIA control panel, doesn't make any difference. Do you think it could be something to do with my monitor? I'll try and download an older version of NMM in the mean time, thanks!