Jyggalag quest?

bigfoot343

I have to admit, I was a little disappointed when there was no Jyggalag quest in Skyrim. You would think that after 200 years of being his own Daedra, he would have gained some noteriety.

My idea is a shrine located somewhere in Skyrim that has a statue of Jyggalag in full order armor. There could maybe even be some priests of order at the shrine, (non-hostile).. He would give you a quest to kill a previous priest who's mind has been tainted by Sheogorath. In order to find this priest, Jyggalag would direct you to a crystal cave full of order crystals and tainted knights of order. After fighting through the cave you would find the priest wielding an enchanted perfect madness sword. After killing him you would return to Jyggalag's shrine with the perfect madness sword and he would take it, destroy it and give you the Sword of Jyggalag (2h).. Unless of course you decide you would rather keep the madness sword (1h). If you choose the madness sword the other priests of order will become hostile and you will have to kill them to escape. If you choose the sword of Jyggalag the other priests remain non-hostile and Jyggalag makes you his champion. Tell me your thoughts!

I hope you guys find this idea interesting and decide to accept this request. As I do not have the skills, patience, or time right now, my life is a little hectic right now applying for schools and such..

Edited by bigfoot343

I'm game for it.

Back when I was heavily playing Oblivion, I made a request for someone to make a spell that summons an Order Obelisk that would spawn Knights, but sadly it didn't get a lot of views.

Maybe this could be the basis of a mod such as this?

• 2 years later...

Cool! I honestly couldn't believe it when Jyggalag wasn't included in Skyrim. :/

Maybe it could involve the fact that Jyggalag is so little known, so you have a priest trying to start up a cult or something. It could also carry the implications that Jyggalag is just a dangerous to Nirn as Menrunes Dagon or Molag Baal, only difference being that Jyggalag favours sterile order as opposed to chaos and decay.

EDIT: it could also have a connection to the fan-theory that Jyggalag is somehow involved with the Thalmor.

Edited by MangaBottle