[LE] 1st person during conversations mod doable?

I really like the 3rd person for action and combat but I really like 1st person for conversations and dialogue

Would it be possible for me to mod something that changes the camera to 1st person during conversations then back to third people when the conversation is over like oblivion? Im not asking for the world to freeze just for the camera angle to change during conversations.

I want this mod for xbox one just need directions on how to do it.

<snip>

I haven't seen any such "get under the bonnet of the game engine" mods for consoles, so no idea if something like this is even remotely possible.

[EDIT: And hey!?! Who said you could touch Deekin? :tongue: ]

Edited by Thandal
Proprietary shock.

should just need to change cam position in the action

what do you mean by that? its annoying and hard to remember to manually switch between third and first person just to see peoples faces during a conversation idk why they had this in oblivion but not skyrim and make it toggled on not the freezing part or zooming just going into first person automatically.

<snip>

I haven't seen any such "get under the bonnet of the game engine" mods for consoles, so no idea if something like this is even remotely possible.

[EDIT: And hey!?! Who said you could touch Deekin? :tongue: ]

Aribeth lol making a joke about meridias beacon im always forced to turn my volume almost all the way down once i pick it up.