My Mod Causes Infinite Loading Screen at Main Menu

I've been working on a landscaping mod over the past few days, testing in-game periodically to make sure it's all working fine, but after my latest progress the mod now causes an infinite loading screen while the game tries to load the main menu. Any idea what might be causing this? I'm hoping there are some "common issues" that lead to this. I'd been working on ground textures around Falkreath during my last session, but I'd been doing that yesterday as well and the mod was working just fine then, so I'm not really sure what I've done to damage it.

So far I've tried cleaning the mod in SSE Edit, and I've tried running it with no other active mods in case of conflicts. No luck yet.

Thanks for reading :happy:

UPDATE:

Tried reloading the mod in the CK to have a look around for the problem and it won't load there either. Hangs after I click "yes to all" at the below error message. I edited some of the grass types that spawn on the pineforest02 texture and it seems like it doesn't like one of them. So, since I can't load the mod to simply edit that grass type out of the list of grasses that can spawn (that would be too easy I guess?) does anyone know how I can figure out which grass this code corresponds to, so I can check for errors in the nif and/or texture it uses?

35523146804_058c7a1a33_o.jpg

Edited by Darkstorne

A reply =D I have not! I'm brand new to using the CK. I'll try and figure out how to do this tonight and get back to you. Thanks for the tip!

EDIT: It worked! Typing in the code for the land texture allowed me to edit the grass settings for it back to vanilla. What an awesome tool SSE Edit is. Thank you very much for the help Kroekr <3

Edited by Darkstorne