slightly censored skyrim

Eefutsu

I was wondering the same thing, or similar at least.

I do want better skin, less to no dirt and a shapelier model, (though beth didn't do bad at all this time, I just prefer more perfectly what I envision).

All better body replacer models for Oblivion that I know of allowed the underwear option. Yes, even HGEC.

So to write off the OP's request as nonsense is a bit :ermm:

s n = skyrim nexus.

I'm hoping for the option in all the Skyrim models.

I was wondering the same thing, or similar at least.

I do want better skin, less to no dirt and a shapelier model, (though beth didn't do bad at all this time, I just prefer more perfectly what I envision).

All better body replacer models for Oblivion that I know of allowed the underwear option. Yes, even HGEC.

So to write off the OP's request as nonsense is a bit :ermm:

s n = skyrim nexus.

I'm hoping for the option in all the Skyrim models.

truly its just a pice of nude modiefied mesh, if u dont want it nude, then dress her in creationkit, as modder i prefer naked mesh no underwear since its much more easy to mod from it, and to add i dont have one single mod installed exexpt for caliente, bellas and appaches hair, and not even my own mods.

nothing wrong but i guess after modding so long u dont frankly are that intrested, purpose of downloading mod for my part is learning,u can never learn to less :D

myself if more instrested in the gaming part,structure of the files, not much for modding generally, but its nice to mod when people want it, it keeps the spirit up ;)