Gamecrash between Moonforge and Southern Outpost

Cimetic

Hey ho Modder community,

First i start with my problem:

(Skyrim SE) At the beginning of the game everything is fine. At a rnd point (cant tell when, but it happened with 2 Savegames) the area between the Moonforge and the southwestern Outpost of Whiterun leads my game to crash.

I dunno why. I stopped my previous savegame because it got pretty anyoing overall (was my own fault, installed and uninstalled several mods and then it crashed every few minutes. Uninstalled all unnecessary mods and started my Dunmer to keep the save pretty clean). I started to create a Dunmer shadowmage, I wanted to play one anyway.

First nothing happened, even in the area I told above. But now the crash appears again and I have no idea why.

Modding done so far:

The only mod I installed (when i allready had started my new game) were Magic duels and uninstalled immersive NPC's of Winterhold.

And I uninstalled and reinstalled realistic lighting overhall, enhanced lighting overhall and Climates of Tamriel. To check the differences.

The Mods i have installed (before I have started the new Game) are mostly mods to give the game more immersion and varity. No huge mods adding anything to the environment which allready exists (just mods like Beyond Skyrim: Bruma, with a completly new terrain)

Now i hope some of you are able to help me detect the source of my crash and to eliminate it.

Greetings Cimetic

Edited by Cimetic

Any noticeable issues taking place before the crashes? i.e. textures not loading properly, stuttering, falling mammoths and other creatures, etc

If so, it may be possible that the crashes are caused by the game reaching its limits.

You could try ENBoost, Crash Fixes, and/or SKSE's memory fix. Possibly even a combination of all three.

Sorry, i didnt tell that i use Skyrim Special edition (allready edited). So no SKSE

No, nothing happens before the crash. All the textures are fine. NPC's do not have any visual issues, also not in the area.

It's really strange because I have no mods changing this special area, at least maybe they do and its not obvious.

And what do you mean with ENBoost and Crash Fixes?