Atomic Beauty Player + CBBE Everyone Else - Possible?

Seipherwood

Does anyone know if its possible to get Atomic Beauty to work for the player and CBBE for everyone else? Ive tried asking in the mods page, but cant get any help. I somehow had it working at character creation, but as soon as i got past that, the skin texture was the really weird bra/nude skin that is all sideways.

Mainly looking for a tutorial on how to do it. I want to use Atomic Beauty but seeing every NPC with it just kills the game :p

• 5 months later...

Don't know if you ever found an answer somewhere else. . But Using Unique Player and Unique Followers should help, it allows you to manually place whichever body nifs you want in the folders for basehumanfemale/basehumanmale as well as your followers and playercharactermale/playercharacterfemale . . . Not sure if AB and CBBE are compatible as far as esps go. . hope that helps

I was able to achieve something similar to this. By using Unique Player along with Atomic Beauty and Atomic Beauty - Physics Body Base. The Physics Body Base has an option when using the Bodyslide to export to the new nif to the Unique Player folder. After that I installed CBBE like normal, overriding the Atomic Beauty files in the base folder. I then Batch Build all the vanilla clothes to the CBBE Body. For my character I only used custom outfits build for Atomic Beauty, I mainly ran around in Armored Leotards and Fortaleza Armor. You should be fin running around like that, I didn't have any issues when I was doing that.