nexus mod manager

gingerbones

not sure if i have a problem or not but think i may need help

Long story short I got a new pc which stopped working but had skyrim working great and was using several mods one of which was the enb series mod 1.02 i think and when it loaded i used to get some enb text on the right hand side of screen which then disappeared .

As i said the pc stopped working and I recieved a brand new machine so have started putting skyrim back together but I think I have a problem now as although nexus mod manager seems to be working I don't know if it is as according to the enb series readme it is supposed to go in the directory that contains the tesv exe file but the mod manager puts it in the data folder of the skyrim folder also no mods show up in the data part of the launch screen also when I load skyrim to play now i don't get the enb text on the screen which i need to slow the graphics down as i get a stuttering screen (another story but this mod fixed it )

not sure if i have a problem or not but think i may need help

Long story short I got a new pc which stopped working but had skyrim working great and was using several mods one of which was the enb series mod 1.02 i think and when it loaded i used to get some enb text on the right hand side of screen which then disappeared .

As i said the pc stopped working and I recieved a brand new machine so have started putting skyrim back together but I think I have a problem now as although nexus mod manager seems to be working I don't know if it is as according to the enb series readme it is supposed to go in the directory that contains the tesv exe file but the mod manager puts it in the data folder of the skyrim folder also no mods show up in the data part of the launch screen also when I load skyrim to play now i don't get the enb text on the screen which i need to slow the graphics down as i get a stuttering screen (another story but this mod fixed it )

Most vid related, specifically ENB stuff, must be manually installed. Nexus Mod Manager is setup to place files in the data folder, NOT the main folder.

This means you have to manually extract that archive and copy the files where they belong.