Would you go to Skyrim?

todd92371

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was thinking about this yesterday. If you could literally go to Skyrim and probably not come back-- would you? I was cracking up- because this can be played at 65 degrees with a Coke in hand and Fritos (ect ect) lol. But, would you do the real thing?

lol

todd

HELL YEAH! I'd LOVE to go to Skyrim. Most people that answer these kind of questions would be like 'oh yeah i iz be teh most badazz dude evar!', but I'd just like a quiet life in Skyrim. I'd probably live near Riverwood, or maybe Whiterun, just because I like the scenery there. It'd also be fun to go hunting from time to time. So yeah, it would be great.

Lol no. You go there and expect to be the dragonborn? no you'd be selling meat or vegetables on street, you'd be poor unless you are evil, smart or lucky.

Oh you want to own a little cottage and live peacefully and fish everyday? No, bandits raid you or bears/wolves attack you or the some gangs come and demand tax or protection money. Got your livestock killed? boohoo tough luck, maybe that necromancer can resurrect your cows... or maybe he wants to reanimate YOU instead - better run and forget about that li'l cottage you spent past few months building/earning.

No.

Lol no. You go there and expect to be the dragonborn? no you'd be selling meat or vegetables on street, you'd be poor unless you are evil, smart or lucky.

Oh you want to own a little cottage and live peacefully and fish everyday? No, bandits raid you or bears/wolves attack you or the some gangs come and demand tax or protection money. Got your livestock killed? boohoo tough luck, maybe that necromancer can resurrect your cows... or maybe he wants to reanimate YOU instead - better run and forget about that li'l cottage you spent past few months building/earning.

No.

This is cracking me up!!! amen

why should i? just think you come out of this high tech comfortable world and go into a medieval war torn cold country. where wolves/bears/saber teeth/dragons/badass bad evil dragonborn/necromancers/bandits/thalmor/etc. attack you. just like sliem said its REALLY hard to make a living in skyrim.

I would want to visit, but not live there. Sliem80 pretty much got it right, on why I wouldn't want to live there forever. Besides it's not my type of weather, I would other want to live in Cyrodiil. Reason, better climate and more colorful place to live.