Followers won't follow!

Axisdeath

Okay, so recently i did install quite a few mods so it's hard to narrow down which is the culprit. For someone, no followers will actually follow me. I started a new character and Sven wouldn't follow me, then a mod follower "Anna" wouldn't follow me and no a mod follower I created won't follow me. Is there any mod notorious for doing this? if so which because it's really irritating.

And yes, the dialogue comes up and everything works fine, they just won;t actually move.

Did you somehow get locked into favor mode? ("I need you to do something for me.") This would only be a possible explanation if you had asked a particular follower to do something for you, and then noticed that they wouldn't follow you after that.

• 2 months later...

Did you somehow get locked into favor mode? ("I need you to do something for me.") This would only be a possible explanation if you had asked a particular follower to do something for you, and then noticed that they wouldn't follow you after that.

Sorry for bumping but, yes i think this is my problem! I also have UFO and my follower wont follow me, but when i click the favor dialog she follows me but when i exit the favor mode she just stands there, the only way i could fix it is disable and re enable UFO, how do i fix this?

this also happens if i choose relax for a while nvm it does work with relax for a while, but it still doesnt work with the do something for me

Edited by rocstar96

• 11 months later...

Sorry for bumping but, yes i think this is my problem! I also have UFO and my follower wont follow me, but when i click the favor dialog she follows me but when i exit the favor mode she just stands there, the only way i could fix it is disable and re enable UFO, how do i fix this?

this also happens if i choose relax for a while nvm it does work with relax for a while, but it still doesnt work with the do something for me

i'm having the same problem but the only followers mods i have is UFO and stenvar-colossal crusher.

• 1 year later...

I have had a problem kinda like yours except i opened my game and no follower followed me, the only follower mods i have are the UFO mods. My followers I had just walked away, i went to talk to them and it said they were following me. Feel your pain bro.

• 11 months later...

I have had a problem kinda like yours except i opened my game and no follower followed me, the only follower mods i have are the UFO mods. My followers I had just walked away, i went to talk to them and it said they were following me. Feel your pain bro.

i need help fixing this too. its making me frustrated.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...