Someone Following You...Who?

tinylewtgriffon

I've been having the issue as of late that I'm trying to get one of my followers to join me, but according to them, I already have someone. After traversing all over, I can't find this follower (if there is in fact one). Any way to fix this? A mod or something that provides a quest marker for whomever is following you or even console? Thank you for the aid

I've been having the issue as of late that I'm trying to get one of my followers to join me, but according to them, I already have someone. After traversing all over, I can't find this follower (if there is in fact one). Any way to fix this? A mod or something that provides a quest marker for whomever is following you or even console? Thank you for the aid

Type the lost followers name in console like this>> help"xxxx"4 then press enter. Should give you their ID then type in console>>> player.moveto xxxxxxx if it dosent work try deleting the last number/letter of the ID and adding one up number/letter. Example: ID 000888B , delete "B" and add "C" then try it. Remember numbers convert to letters after 9. 9 changes up to A. I think, I could be wrong, going on memory. If you find the corpse, use consle, click on corpse and type "resurrect" If you cant find them use "player.setfollowercount to 0" That follower wont be usable anymore but others should. If by chance that last console command dosent work, try looking it up at the wiki.

Lydia is a known lost follower. If you ever had her as a follower and she's not with you or at y our home,, go back up to Dragon Reach or the Tomb in Whiterun. If its her, she'll be eating bread, drinking mead, or laid out on a slab. Dismiss her as a follower and you'll be fine. If she's dead, you may have to console her back to remove her.

there is a moveto or placemeat the NPC, but use console commands as little as possible. they can have strange game and quest effects.

Lydia is a known lost follower. If you ever had her as a follower and she's not with you or at y our home,, go back up to Dragon Reach or the Tomb in Whiterun. If its her, she'll be eating bread, drinking mead, or laid out on a slab. Dismiss her as a follower and you'll be fine. If she's dead, you may have to console her back to remove her.

there is a moveto or placemeat the NPC, but use console commands as little as possible. they can have strange game and quest effects.

Strange, I gave her away to the blades, but ill look into thanks