ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Alternative to Racemenu?

redprincess79

Out of all the SKSE mods that I'm going without in SE, I find that I miss Racemenu the most. I mean, it's such a great way to make a unique looking character, and I get annoyed with the limitations of character creation without it.

Is there any alternative program out there yet? I'm probably just wasting my time asking this, but I'm being hopeful there is something I don't know about, lurking out there somewhere.

You definitely are not the only one hoping for an alternative to Racemenu.

There are quite a few mods that I love that use SKSE but Racemenu is probably near the top.

Come to think of it, I believe there was an alternative to Racemenu.....

However, the alternative I'm pretty sure used SKSE as well.

Oh well, back to my Oldrim...

Well there are limitations to the mod, its using the base from All Morphs All Race's, adding in warpaints and new makeup tint masks with about 600+ color options.

It does with Etheral Elven Overhaul which did seem to change one of the Sliders (Jaw Forward if I recall correctly) to adjust the nose width, in the future I may investigate how that was possible and make some adjustments to my mod so that a person can tweak the size of eyes.

I will likely need some assistance making compatibility patches with say R246 Female Presets etc. I'm hoping to have it finished up in the next few days and have some people test it out.