I have over 800 Seinfeld sound clips ready to be implemented

Tallbaby

Does an enterprising modder want to take my s#*! ton of carefully edited Seinfeld audio clips and turn them into XCom2 voice mods? Frankly, I tried and I got nowhere after the sound editing stage.

We got George, we got Jerry, we gotcher Kramer and then we got Elaine. They each have between 140 and 250 sound clips per character to choose from. Then I have smaller clip collections for Newman and Peterman and some more misc sounds like the bass line and laugh tracks and what have you. Both natural versions and radio effect.

I've got them in my dropbox. If anyone is interested in making these super terrific voice mods, comment or PM me. Thank you and serenity now.

That would fall under copyright material, which you need to have permission to use.

Absolutely no copyrighted work is to be used without permission of the original creator. This includes content from other games, from DLCs, music creators or from other file authors. This also includes members from countries that do not recognise copyright laws.