CC Beta update downloading all content BA2 files

SMB92

Either..someone is bad at javascript(assuming that $ sign) or someone is just having a bit of a fun.

But then we all know Bethesda isn't all that good at coding..anything.

Anyway, the stuff available on there doesn't surprise me. Rather or not this will thrive though time will tell.

Edited by Rasikko

Either..someone is bad at javascript(assuming that $ sign) or someone is just having a bit of a fun.

But then we all know Bethesda isn't all that good at coding..anything.

Anyway, the stuff available on there doesn't surprise me. Rather or not this will thrive though time will tell.

It's either UI localization or one of your mods.

Well I'm not sure how, it's English, I do have a pretty modded UI setup, have seen something like this before when Beth.Net was updated once. Real funny anyway.

Heart goes out to all the PS4 players that'll be paying this ludicrous dollars to get contents, what I way to shaft your fan base.

Well I'm not sure how, it's English, I do have a pretty modded UI setup, have seen something like this before when Beth.Net was updated once. Real funny anyway.

Heart goes out to all the PS4 players that'll be paying this ludicrous dollars to get contents, what I way to shaft your fan base.

Bethesda didn't learn from the last time they tried this crap.

Your Translate_en.txt in /Interface/ is being overwritten by an older one among your loose files/mods.

Here is the latest: https://pastebin.com/CnV0jCx6

Fallout 4 PC market share is minuscule compared to console which is why some CC things might seem odd from a PC centrist POV at this point. PS4 users probably don't feel shafted by CC, but rather the opposite. And even XB1 users might prefer some CC content over free alternatives considering they don't count against mod storage limits.

Rofl, the dollar sign. How fitting.

Just rolled back to 1.9.4. I'll never allow automatic updates on Beth games again if I can help it. Their open world and creation kit platforms are pure gold and a rare thing in the gaming industry. Those two aspects made me buy and play their games for thousands of hours combined in the past 15 years or so. Yet they don't seem to be able to get their heads around the sheer beauty and power of that but try to control it for profitssss and in such a clumsy way too. /sad

Rofl, the dollar sign. How fitting.

Just rolled back to 1.9.4. I'll never allow automatic updates on Beth games again if I can help it. Their open world and creation kit platforms are pure gold and a rare thing in the gaming industry. Those two aspects made me buy and play their games for thousands of hours combined in the past 15 years or so. Yet they don't seem to be able to get their heads around the sheer beauty and power of that but try to control it for profitssss and in such a clumsy way too. /sad

The console and mobile market will destroy this concept in essence. They will continue to flout this experience, but for those on the cosole, that is going to come at a severe premium. I am just hoping that the next ES doesn't look like ESO. OR Fallout for that matter. That's if I'm still playing by then, if I haven't given up in disgust.