Contextual HUD not working?

MatejaSavic

Well the title pretty much says it all. Even when I set my HUD to contextual, I still see the character icons with the health bar and all the other stuff just like it's "always on". Has anyone had this issue? I thought some of my mods might be the problem so I tried running without them, but nothing changed. Thanks!

Hmmm... When I set mine to "Contextual", the Party icons only appear during combat, then immediately disappear afterwards.

Maybe set to "Always Off", run around for a while, Save, Exit, then come back and set to "Contextual" again?

• 2 weeks later...

Hmmm... When I set mine to "Contextual", the Party icons only appear during combat, then immediately disappear afterwards.

Maybe set to "Always Off", run around for a while, Save, Exit, then come back and set to "Contextual" again?

I think I figured out what was causing the problem. It's because I had manually changed my patch number from 11 to 13, so that some of my mods could work, and that made the game glitchy (Im also having problem with the "Decloaking Blast" ability because of this). I just changed it back to 11 and started a new game and it works fine that way. But how can I actually update the game to version 13, so that I can still use these mods?

Changing the version number would have ZERO effect on the HUD. But one of the mods you're trying to use might.

As for updating the game, simply use the "Repair" option from the EA/Origin Library, then re-install the mods you want to use. (Presume you're using the DAI ToolSuite / ModManager.)